Digital Shopfloor Management
Faster, more efficient and more transparent in the problem-solving process
Goals & Benefits
Shopfloor management is a central management tool in a lean production system. Thanks to the Industry 4.0 technologies available today, a much more agile and transparent Shopfloor Management can be established: for example, by means of real-time data, visualizations and intelligent apps. In the training, you will learn a proven approach to holistic Shopfloor Management and how the problem-solving process is accelerated by using relevant technologies and software tools.
Interactive, sustained learning through theory, practical examples and learning simulation:
- Goals and core elements of holistic Shopfloor Management
- Digital Shopfloor Management - what remains, what changes?
- Overview of available software solutions on the market (cockpits, activity and & CIP boards, mobile devices, apps ...)
- SOLVACE as a tool with comprehensive functions for Digital SFM
- Digitization of workflows for visualization and problem solving
- Accelerated problem-solving process through data-driven decisions
- More transparency through digital team boards at Shopfloor meetings
- Digital knowledge database with documented problem-solving history
- Middle Management
- Professionals and managers from production, supply chain and operation technology (OT)
- Lean Managers
Number of participants
We will be happy to provide you with an individual offer.