The mechanical and plant engineering industry operates in a globally competitive environment. To be able to maintain and expand their own position here, companies must continuously increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their operations processes. To achieve this, the company's organization and value chains must be adapted to continued highly volatile markets and rapidly changing customer requirements. On the other hand, labor costs and compliance with environmental standards are expected to increase the pressure to operate efficiently and sustainably.
- Ensuring a competitive global footprint
- Realization of Operational Excellence (OPEX)
- Creation of S&OP supply chain planning
- Localization of production sites
- Design of global sourcing networks
- Establishment and development of "low impact factories" and "low impact supply chains“
- Anchoring change sustainably in the company: Transformation & Leadership