Targeted avoidance of failures
Goals & Benefits
Predictive Maintenance is intended to go beyond preventive maintenance measures and avoid failures in an even more targeted manner, while at the same time reducing maintenance efforts and times. In the training, you will learn how to “correctly” use sensors for Predictive Maintenance, how to collect and combine data, and how to map cause-and-effect relationships systemically.
Interactive, sustained learning through theory, best practices and concrete implementation with examples:
- Differentiation between reactive, preventive or condition-based maintenance
- Definition of Predictive Maintenance
- Avoid failures and ensure functionality with Big Data, advanced analytics, and automation of maintenance measures
- Technical implementation using mobile sensors, virtual sensors, MES, cloud solutions, mobile devices
- Success factors and challenges
- Top Management
- Middle Management
- Professionals and managers from corporate development / strategy
- Works Council
Number of participants
We will be happy to provide you with an individual offer.