Smart Products & Services
Develop and use innovation hot spots
Goals & Benefits
Smart products are the next stage of development in the global networking of people, machines and data: they combine physical components, connectivity and intelligence. In the seminar, you will learn about the economic impact this has - for example for factories, banks, consumer goods, passenger transport and global logistics. You will also develop starting points for your own smart product innovations.
Interactive, sustained learning through theory, best practices and concrete implementation with examples:
- What distinguishes Smart Products & Services?
- Smart Products & Services success stories
- Methods for the development of Smart Products & Services
- Technology Stack
- Customer Journey
- Identify and describe personas
- Platforms and ecosystems
- Business game to develop ideas for your Smart Products & Services
- Necessary changes in the organization (development, marketing, sales, production, HR)
- Success factors & challenges
- Top Management
- Middle Management
- Professionals and managers from corporate development / strategy, research & development, marketing, sales
Number of participants
We will be happy to provide you with an individual offer.