Exploiting additional robotics potential with intelligent networking
Goals & Benefits
After leaving the cage, the next evolutionary step for industrial robots is on the horizon: networking with information sources beyond the production line. To this end, the “Advanced Robotics” approach addresses the multidisciplinary aspects of robotics, for example with regard to fields of mechanical engineering, computer science, control and electrical engineering, mechatronics or life sciences.
In the training you will develop an understanding of opportunities and possibilities of Advanced Robotics that will prepare you for the selection of application fields and technologies of Advanced Robotics technologies in your own company.
Interactive, sustained learning through theory, best practices and concrete implementation with examples:
- Market and technology overview
- Industry 4.0 and robotics horizontal networking
- Industry 4.0 and robotics vertical networking
- Robotic and Big Data
- Individualization / production on demand
- Man-machine cooperation
- Image processing as a key technology
- Connection of external sensors
- Flexible gripping technology
- Hardware and software interfaces
- Success factors and challenges
- Top Management
- Middle Management
- Professionals and managers from corporate development / strategy, production and production planning
Number of participants
We will be happy to provide you with an individual offer.