Introduction to Industry 4.0 and IoT
On the way to the smart enterprise
Goals & Benefits
What are the decisive success and risk factors of digitization? And how can they be successfully transferred to your own company? This introductory seminar provides managers with a concise and in-depth overview of current developments in Industry 4.0 and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). In addition, you will receive practical approaches for your own practice.
Interactive, sustained learning through theory, best practices and concrete implementation with examples:
- Basics 1: Clarification of terms and drivers for Industry 4.0 and IIoT, developments in Germany and the USA. Connectivity and Big Data / Advanced Analytics as the basis
- Smart Products & Smart Services: Importance of vertical integration. Overview of the technological foundations and terms
- Connectivity practice exercise: Participants collect data using sensors and transmit it to a cloud platform
- Basics 2: Opportunities to increase efficiency through Industry 4.0/ IIoT. Best practice examples. Interaction of Lean and I4.0.
- Basics 3: HMI, apps, mobile devices, platforms, IT security, additive manufacturing and collaborative robotics
- Workshop: Industry 4.0 Assessment Smart Factory - theory and practical self-assessment, detailing of fields of action
- Workshop: Development of a Smart Factory Roadmap, relevance of Industry 4.0 technologies for the own company
- Workshop: Sketching a Production System 4.0 for your own company
- Best Practice Examples: Smart Products and Services. The product as a data carrier. Value-added services through Smart Products. Impact on the business model
- Success factors and challenges
- Top Management
- Middle Management
- Professionals and managers from corporate development / strategy
Number of participants
We will be happy to provide you with an individual offer.