Analytics know-how for production and supply chain
The 4-day course to become a certified "Industrial Data Manager" qualifies you to apply Analytics tools and platforms for collecting, visualizing, and analyzing data. Based on the practical example of a virtual simulated factory environment, you will learn how to use data for optimizing processes in production and supply chain as well as to develop Industry 4.0 specific use cases: starting with connectivity, through the generation of information and knowledge towards predictive, learning systems. Additionally, you will gain an overview of the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) for the digital connection of your machinery and equipment.
- Building data models for Industry 4.0 use cases
- Machine connection, sensor technology & retrofitting for digital connection
- Analytics and IoT platforms for dashboards and data visualizations
- Digital Shopfloor and Performance Management
- Digitized process management and problem-solving
- Big Data Management and Cloud Computing
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Process Mining
- Data analysis and predictive analytics
- Advanced analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence
- High practical relevance through the use of digital tools and platforms
- Transfer of learning to own company through practical example of a chocolate factory
- Analytics competencies and impulses for process improvements in the factory
- Exchange of experience and networking with experts and peers
This certification program is aimed at professionals and managers from production, maintenance, quality and supply chain, in particular process engineers, quality engineers, CIP and lean practitioners as well as Shopfloor IT and Operation Technology (OT) managers.
We look forward to your participation!