Lean Six Sigma - Champions Training
Crash course for managers
Goals & Benefits
Before introducing Lean Six Sigma as a process optimization method, it is important to understand the opportunities and challenges involved as well as the role of management. This training will teach you what results you can expect by using Lean Six Sigma in your company and what steps are necessary to introduce it. You will receive an overview of the DMAIC phase model and how data, facts and figures serve as basis for implementing effective measures with regard to process improvement.
Interactive, sustained learning through theory, practical examples and transfer discussion:
- History, philosophy and principles of Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Roles and responsibilities in a Six Sigma organization
- Requirements for management or project sponsors (champions)
- Leadership tasks of champions in the context of Lean Six Sigma projects
- Overview of the DMAIC project phase model for problem-solving
- Procedure for appropriate project selection and definition
- Intertwinement of Six Sigma initiatives and lean management
- Top Management
- Middle Management
Number of participants
We will be happy to provide you with an individual offer.