Understanding and influencing performance-enhancing behavior
Goals & Benefits
Leadership behaviors are critical to operations and have a major impact on organizational performance. Understanding how to measure and standardize behaviors and how to support performance-enhancing behavior change as a leader is an important task. This training will provide you with practical methods to identify why helpful and unhelpful behaviors occur, and how to influence desirable behaviors relevant to performance using standards and performance metrics.
Interactive, sustained learning through theory, practical examples and exercises:
- Classification of Performance Behavior in the corporate context
- Course of behavioral changes and their influencing factors
- Encouraging helpful and avoiding unhelpful behavior
- Measurability of behavior and behavioral changes in the company
- Goal setting and control of behavioral progress
- From performance to consequence management
- Feedback and coaching process in your own leadership work
- Top Management
- Middle Management
- Managers from all areas of the company
Number of participants
We will be happy to provide you with an individual offer.