Requirements Engineering in software development
Understanding requirements and implementing them successfully
Goals & Benefits
Formulating and communicating requirements is critical to software development, whether you use agile or traditional methods. In this training you will learn the basics of Requirements Engineering from elicitation, documentation and modeling to quality control and management.
Interactive, sustained learning through theory, best practices and concrete implementation with examples:
- Basics: what is Requirements Engineering?
- Eliciting requirements - from customer interaction to creativity techniques
- Natural language requirements documentation
- Modeling requirements
- Quality factors and quality assurance of requirements
- Traditional and agile methods of software development
Number of participants
We will be happy to provide you with an individual offer.