European Manufacturing Summit
International forum for decision-makers from the manufacturing industry
The European Manufacturing Summit is a premier two-day leadership-focused event that gathers global manufacturing, operations, engineering, quality, and supply chain leaders to discuss the latest trends, strategic insights, and best practices in the dynamic manufacturing industry.
Join 150 industry peers at the summit to network, engage with exhibitors, and gain valuable insights from top influencers in the field. Explore strategies to optimize, modernize, train, and innovate across multiple manufacturing facilities during this year's event.
Book your seat for our lunche on on day 1, with the topic:
TAKE YOUR OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
- Accelerating profitability and maturity at the same time
- Aligning efficiency and sustainability
- Coping with the war of talents
- Building Blocks of the Future factory
Deep dive into a discussion with the experts Sebastian Diers and Dr. Thomas Troll and also meet Bas Koetsier and Roberto Maroncelli on site. You can easily make an appointment via LinkedIn (see below).
The key topics of the European Manufacturing Summit are:
- Integrating New Technologies into Manufacturing Processes: Techniques and Toolkits
- Boosting Productivity with Advanced Technologies and Trend Highlights
- Learning from Successful Technology Roll-Out Programs: Best Practices and Lessons
- Staying Ahead of the Curve: Insights from Innovative Manufacturers
- Minimizing Costs through Error and Backlog Reduction in Manufacturing
- Streamlining Operations: Driving Efficiency by Reducing Headcount and Waste
TALENT & CAPABILITY
- Innovative Talent Recruitment Strategies of Leading Companies
- Building a Talent Pipeline for Technical and Diverse Recruitment
- Fostering New Talent to Drive Boundary-Pushing Innovation
- Impact of Technology on Workforce Training, Measurement, and Improvement
- Driving Continuous Improvement through Training and Talent on the Manufacturing Floor
- Cultivating Agile and Business-Minded Mindsets in Teams
- Implementing Turnaround Strategies for Internal Efficiency Enhancement
- Devising and executing turnaround strategies that facilitate internal efficiencies
- Creating a Versatile and Agile Lean System
- Enhancing Product Life Cycle, Manufacturing Costs, and Supply Chain Performance
- Seamlessly Integrating Analytics and New Technologies into Operations
- Transforming Manufacturing Facilities through Automation and IoT Integration
- Empowering Innovation: Strategies for Small, Large, and Start-Up Manufacturing Divisions
- Embracing Change: Transitioning from Legacy Systems in Manufacturing
- From Innovation to Execution: Harnessing Disruptive Technologies
- Scaling Innovation Management: Navigating the Path to Growth
- Assessing the Impact: Measuring the Effectiveness of Operational Innovations
- Prioritizing Innovation: Balancing Management with Business Initiatives
Meet us at the summit:
Sebastian Diers, Managing Partner, ROI-EFESO
Sebastian Diers has been with ROI-EFESO since 2006 and has been a board member of ROI-EFESO Management Consulting AG since 2022.
His consulting focus is on strategy cascading, resilience development of organizations, transformation as well as operational excellence in nationally and internationally active companies. He looks back on more than 20 years of experience as an executive, consultant, key account manager and program manager in the areas of production, maintenance, logistics and service/administration with global players in the consumer goods sector and the process industry.
Dr. Thomas Troll, Partner, ROI-EFESO
Dr. Thomas Troll has been with ROI-EFESO since 1999 and a partner since 2006.
His consulting focus over the past 24 years has been primarily on transforming companies toward excellence and sustainability. This ranges from the strategic redesign of the global footprint to the optimization of supply chains and the digitalization of value creation processes. In all projects, he always strives for measurable and actionable results. Before his consulting career he developed sensor systems for cars and AGVs.
Bas Koetsier, Vice President, EFESO Group
As Partner at EFESO Management Consultants, Bas Koetsier helps clients achieve fast and effective results, improve costs and cash management, enhancing operational excellence, nurturing positive human dynamics, and implementing Future Factory solutions across various industries.
Since joining EFESO Management Consultants in 2004, Bas has been responsible for overseeing the Amsterdam office and leading the Global Manufacturing Practice within the EFESO Group. His role involves assisting both large multinational corporations and local businesses in achieving their goals and building valuable capabilities.
Roberto Maroncelli, Vice President & Managing Director, EFESO Group
Roberto Maroncelli is Managing Director at EFESO Management Consultants in France and Vice-President Group Operations.
He has a deep expertise in supporting organizations in their transformation journey, in particular through operations performance improvement programs in process industry, food and beverage and discrete manufacturing. Over the last 20+ years Roberto Maroncelli has lead several worldwide programs for industrial players from the design to the global implementation with an international teams coordination.
Before joining EFESO, he worked in production and engineering functions in food and beverage packaging sector. He has a postgraduate degree in Management & Business Engineering from Politecnico di Milano.
BERLIN MELIA HOTEL
27.11. until 28.11.2023