Lean Production basics
The path to a lean company
Goals & Benefits
The use of Lean Management in production and supply chain management leads to:
- Sustained increase in competitiveness
- Mastering increasing complexity
- Coping with increasing cost pressure
- Employees acting on their own responsibility
- Higher productivity through continuous improvement
The training imparts the essential basics of Lean Management. It also shows you how you can align your actions with Lean Thinking and transfer initial approaches to your own working environment.
Interactive, sustained learning through theory, best practices and the physical implementation of concrete examples:
- Lean philosophy and history
- Principles, measures and basic concepts of Lean Management
- Application to the entire value chain in production and SCM
- Interaction of the essential competitive factors such as availability, quality, costs and flexibility
- Distinction between Muda (waste - 7V), Muri (overload) and mura (imbalance).
- 7+1 types of waste
- Reduction and elimination of waste
- Basics of methods: 5S, value stream design, one-piece flow, Poka Yoke, SMED, Kanban, etc.
- Establishment of Lean Management in production and SCM areas
- Success factors and challenges
- Middle Management
- Professionals and managers from production and SCM
- Lean Experts
- Works Council
Number of participants
We will be happy to provide you with an individual offer.