Practical Training TWI (Training Within Industry)
Better process results through a structured induction program
Goals & Benefits
The TWI method standardizes and shortens the learning process and ensures the required process understanding as well as a sustainable anchoring of learned knowledge among employees. This leads to productivity increases and cost savings by reducing errors, losses and Waste as well as increasing flexibility in terms of employee deployment. In this training, you will learn about the concept and application of the induction program. During a practical exercise, you will experience the program live on real assembly processes in the plant.
Interactive, sustained learning through theory, practical examples and exercises:
- Background and methodological approach of the TWI learning methodology
- Increased flexibility through targeted employee qualification and further development
- Relevance of a learning checklist and a systematic training plan
- The qualification matrix as a tool for manager to increase flexibility
- The four phases of systematic induction and development
Basics of lean production
- Middle Management
- Professionals and managers from production, assembly and supply chain
- Lean Manager
Numbetr of participants
We will be happy to provide you with an individual offer.