- How are planning processes and interfaces between operations and sales set up and how are the processes lived?
- Where are the planning managers assigned in the organization chart and which planning is centralized / decentralized?
- How is technical and organizational resource availability managed?
- Which planning tools and IT solutions are in use?
- How is the planning process managed using KPIs and meetings?
Design of the organizational and operational structure
- Processes, interfaces, roles & responsibilities at all levels
- Alignment of key figures and overarching meeting structure
- Harmonization of planning tools and IT solutions
- Development of simulation tools for common use
Empowerment of employees
- Individual communication of the target processes
- Coaching to optimize collaboration and key performance indicator management in Operations & Sales
- Establishment of a continuous improvement process (CIP) to ensure sustainability