- Collaborative supply chain planning and deep horizontal and vertical integration of physical processes within the supply chain.
- Event-driven supply chain management based on real-time data for improved planning and decision-making.
- Synergy effects and higher scalability through shared resources, such as warehouse space or facilities, within the value network.
- Potential for CO2 reduction through more efficient design of transport routes as well as avoidance of waste through better inventory control.
- Faster adjustment of production capacities through easier relocation of products and production facilities between the individual plants.
Member of the management board
Tel.: +49 89 1215 90-0
FUTURE FACTORY BUILDING BLOCKS
Future Factory F&B
A dairy company is continuing its success story with a clear vision: After times of war and factory fires, it is building the most technologically advanced "Future Factory" in its region. With ROI-EFESO, the company is developing a concept for the factory, which is to be built on 70,000 square meters by 2030 - and is combining this planning with a digitization/Industry 4.0 initiative for ongoing production
From zero to mass production
A start-up wants to position itself as one of the highest-volume European heat pump manufacturers within only four years. In order to achieve this ambitious goal, ROI-EFESO develops a production and material flow planning for the construction of the planned Gigafactory and ensures a fast scalability of the production capacities through a Smart Factory concept.